As your Amazon business grows, you may take on employees or assign specific responsibilities to contractors or agencies. This change means that either multiple people need to access a single account or contractors need to access multiple accounts. This article explains how to add users or accounts.
To add sub-users to your account:
- First, log in to your Ailumia Account.
- Once logged in, click on the account icon in the top right corner to open the drop-down menu and click on Account Settings.
- On the Team Members section, click on the Invite User button.
- A window pops up to prompt for the new user’s email address. Fill in the information and click the Invite User button.
- Once you click the Invite User button, a confirmation window opens to notify you that an email was sent to the user.
- Meanwhile, the user will receive an email with a link to activate their sub-user account.
- Once the user has set up their account, they will have access to the tools within your Ailumia account.
- If you ever want to delete the sub-account, click on the red Delete button on the right side of the sub-account user’s details.