Table of Contents
Some of Ailumia’s most powerful tools help you manage and protect your Amazon seller business. You will need to grant Ailumia access to your Amazon account data to use these tools. Some seller tools won’t work until you authorize approval for at least one of your accounts.
Connecting To Your Account #
- Log in to your AIlumia Account.
- Click on the drop-down menu in the upper right corner and choose Amazon Settings.
- Choose a region and click on Add New Account.
- The next screen will prompt you to add an account nickname. Click Next after filling in the required field.
- Next, log in to your Seller Central Account if you haven’t already done so. Proceed to log in to your Seller Central Account.
- Select a Merchant and Marketplace.
- Authorize Ailumia PRDAP, check the required check box, and click Confirm.
- You will be directed back to the Ailumia Amazon Settings page. Now click on Marketplace and select the marketplace/s to add to your account.
- Click Save to complete connecting your account.